With the emergence of gene therapies, we are at a crucial turning point in human history.
In our lifetimes, we will see major diseases become treatable or curable thanks to this new therapeutic approach.
At NanoVation TherapeuticsTM (NTx), we are making this future a reality by enabling the safe and efficient delivery of genetic medicines to target tissues in the body.
Our next-generation platform technologies use lipid nanoparticles to deliver nucleic acids to a variety of tissues
NTx develops scalable, nucleic acid-agnostic lipid nanoparticle (LNP) formulations customized for specific targets, payloads and routes of administration.
NanoVation Therapeutics™ provides a leading one-stop-shop IP portfolio to empower your genetic medicines
Our multidisciplinary team includes world-leading experts in lipid chemistry, RNA design and nucleic acid delivery
NTx develops scalable, nucleic acid-agnostic lipid nanoparticle (LNP) formulations customized for specific tissues, different nucleic acid payloads and routes of administration.
- Novel in-house lipids to formulate lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) encapsulating a variety of payloads (siRNA, mRNA, pDNA, etc.).
- Formulated LNPs analyzed for nucleic acid and lipid content, entrapment, particle size and polydispersity.
- LNP compositions for hepatropic and local delivery.
The long-circulating LNP (lcLNP™)
NanoVation’s flagship technology – the long-circulating LNP (lcLNP™) – enables the functional delivery of nucleic acids to extrahepatic tissues including bone marrow, tumors, and skin.
- Extended systemic circulation for efficient extrahepatic delivery.
NTx expands the range of surface modifications to improve tolerability and increase target specificity.
NTx develops new mRNA modifications and manufacturing strategies that improve expression kinetics and storage stability while increasing translation and cellular specificity.
- In-house in vitro mRNA synthesis from DNA templates with optimized translational efficiency and stability
- Different mRNA constructs available for a variety of biological applications.
- In vitro transcribed mRNA characterized for purity, capping efficiency and endotoxin levels
- Novel proprietary RNA caps that greatly increase the efficiency of mRNA translation