Our toolbox covers it all
No need to multi-source.
With our one-stop-shop IP portfolio, we are equipped to custom design an LNP system that will address all your needs — in terms of both cargo and delivery to your target tissue.
A platform for success
Our unique platform technology gets your life-changing gene therapy into the clinic… fast
Every NanoVation Therapeutics™ innovation is underpinned by:
- novel mRNA caps to increase translation;
- proprietary high-yield synthesis pathways;
- surface-modifying lipids with improved tolerability compared to PEG-lipids; and
- increased potency standards compared to commercial formulations.
We have the expertise
Synthetic Organic Chemistry
In-house small-molecule, lipid, & nucleoside synthesis capability by a team with 30+ years’ experience in the field.
Outstanding portfolio of novel, proprietary, economical lipids for nucleic acid delivery with proven efficacy in vivo & in vitro.
LNP transfection in preclinical systems.
Pharmacokinetics, efficacy and biodistribution of LNPs characterized in various systems.
Lead LNP formulations identified for cell type-specific and tissue-specific delivery.
NTx develops scalable, nucleic acid-agnostic lipid nanoparticle (LNP) formulations customized for specific tissues, different nucleic acid payloads and routes of administration.
- Novel in-house lipids to formulate lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) encapsulating a variety of payloads (siRNA, mRNA, pDNA, etc.).
- Formulated LNPs analyzed for nucleic acid and lipid content, entrapment, particle size and polydispersity.
- LNP compositions for hepatropic and local delivery.
The long-circulating LNP (lcLNP™)
NanoVation’s flagship technology – the long-circulating LNP (lcLNP™) – enables the functional delivery of nucleic acids to extrahepatic tissues including bone marrow, tumors, and skin.
- Extended systemic circulation for efficient extrahepatic delivery.
NTx expands the range of surface modifications to improve tolerability and increase target specificity.
NTx develops new mRNA modifications and manufacturing strategies that improve expression kinetics and storage stability while increasing translation and cellular specificity.
- In-house in vitro mRNA synthesis from DNA templates with optimized translational efficiency and stability
- Different mRNA constructs available for a variety of biological applications.
- In vitro transcribed mRNA characterized for purity, capping efficiency and endotoxin levels
- Novel proprietary RNA caps that greatly increase the efficiency of mRNA translation